Datenschutzrichtlinie von Energy and Compliance Technology Limited
Energy and Compliance Technology Limited trading as C365Cloud, Compliance365 and C365On-Site (company registration number: 07311760) („us“, „we“, or „our“) operates http://www.c365cloud.co.uk (the „Site“). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
6 Mariner Court,
Die Art der von uns erfassten personenbezogenen Daten
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifies such as your name, email address and telephone number
- Your organisations name
- Information attained through electronic methods such as IP addresses or cookies
- Employee details such as names
- Website user stats and log data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol („IP“) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use „cookies“ to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Wie wir die personenbezogenen Daten erhalten und warum wir sie haben
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you make an enquiry though our contact form
- From employees during the recruitment process and contracts of employment
- From publicly available sources such as social media and conferences
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Respond to any queries you have when submitted a request through the contact form
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep personal information for only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes in which we collected it for. We will then dispose your information in accordance with our data retention policy.
Änderungen an dieser Datenschutzrichtlinie
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, 01924 669940, 6 Mariner Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 3FL if you wish to make a request.
Wie man sich beschwert
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk